LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to ensuring continuity in our sales and service activities, with our personnel who have adopted ethical values and have a sense of belonging; Our company attaches great importance to the processing and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and the relevant legislation.
Our company, as the data controller, takes the necessary technical and administrative measures to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent unlawful access to personal data, and to ensure the preservation of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law; within the scope of our company's activities, we inform you with the policies and this clarification text created to cover customers, potential customers, suppliers, service providers and their employees and representatives, business partners, company partners, employees, employee candidates, visitors, employees of public institutions and organizations and private legal entities and relevant third parties.
This clarification text has been prepared by GoodCars Rental in the capacity of data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation.
GoodCars Rental processes your personal data in the capacity of "Data Controller" as defined in Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
2-Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed:
Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, your personal data collected within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the principles stipulated in the law, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, by obtaining, recording, storing, changing, rearranging, processing. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the relevant legislation for the following purposes within the scope of company activities.
According to this;
- Our company's activities include car rental operations, rental reservation, car delivery services within the scope of GoodCars Rental,
- GoodCars Rental fulfills after-sales support services,
- Realizing individual and fleet car rental services,
- Follow-up of damage processes after car rental,
- Improving company services, maintaining corporate development activities, maintaining advertising and marketing activities,
- Execution of customer-dependent processes, vehicle warranty processes,
- To maintain the company's finance and accounting, administrative, legal and technical business processes,
- Carrying out vehicle registration procedures in accordance with legal regulations, sharing vehicle rental information with relevant public institutions and organizations, and fulfilling legal obligations,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining customer demand and complaint processes,
- Planning and execution of human resources processes, fulfillment of labor application processes, creation of personal files for employees, fulfillment of financial obligations, determination of the company's wage policy,
- Making and ensuring the execution of contracts and protocols that the Company has made or will make with its customers, dealers, potential customers, suppliers, employees and related third parties with whom it has legal relations,
- To carry out the works and transactions and processes before the PDP Authority within the scope of the PDP Law,
- The Company's burden of proof as evidence in legal disputes with third parties,
- Maintaining the necessary processes for you to use our website regarding company activities, ensuring communication through company contact information, and filling out the forms on our website,
- Performing sales transactions to relevant persons and organizations in relation to products and services, following up sales transactions, performing banking transactions and payment processes with credit cards, checks, promissory notes and other commercial payment instruments,
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the conditions and purposes determined in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the PDP Law. Your personal data is not used for any other purpose other than the activities of our company. In line with the above written purposes, the company
limited to its activities, your personal data written below are processed.
- Your name and surname, the information on your passport and driver's license, your identity document or other identity information on the identity sharing system
- Your contact information (phone numbers, contact address, e-mail address)
- Your location information (Vehicle license plate information, address, location information of your current location)
- Personal Information (Employment contract, education, diploma information, certificate information, SSI employment, exit declaration, SSI entry information, identity information written on the family status declaration, dependents, spouse, child proximity information, population registration information of family members, embezzlement certificate received according to the nature of the work, work certificate, resignation, termination, severance and notice payroll, payroll information, disciplinary investigation information, SSI registration number, service breakdown, resume information, leave information, personnel performance evaluation reports, work accident information, information in the job application form, reference, information, Bank
- account information, IBAN number information)
- Legal Transaction Information (Personal information in correspondence with judicial authorities, information in litigation and enforcement files)
- Customer Transaction Information (Vehicle registration, vehicle make, model, color, engine, chassis number, license plate information, invoice, sales price, insurance, personal information on the insurance policy, disability report, disability status documents, decision and information on the appointment of a guardian, power of attorney, representation documents, signature circular, traffic registration, tracking documents, forms filled out within the scope of vehicle maintenance and service services, identity, contact, location, vehicle registration, insurance, expertise, damage, bank, payment information)
- Information shared through Social Media and Internet Sales Sites (Information shared by customers using our social media accounts, information approved to be shared through websites that mediate car rental transactions, vehicle license plate, registration, contact, location, bank, payment, financial information)
- Professional experience information (Education information, diploma information, working life, reference information, courses attended, on-the-job training information, certificates, driving license, other information in the forms reported)
- Visual Records (Photograph information on your completed, printed forms, documents and official identity documents, photographs taken when necessary within the scope of job application and company activities, your photographs used and shared on our website, social media accounts or third party social media channels in advertising, marketing, company campaigns, your images in camera recordings)
- Health Information (Health Reports, Blood type information, personal health and physical disability information)
- Information on Criminal Conviction and Security Measures (Criminal record, conviction, judicial status information)
- Identity, contact, location, financial information, bank account numbers, IBAN number, credit card information, invoice information, credit, contract, check, promissory note information, purchase and sale, power of attorney, signature circular, personal data we obtain due to our rental services,
- Information obtained through corporate call services, your personal information obtained by electronic mail, letter or other means of communication.
3- To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data processed by our company is transferred to the relevant real and legal persons for the purposes written below in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the PDP Law No. 6698.
According to this;
- Limited to the activities of the Company; to our customers, business partners, service providers, suppliers, performance assistants and subcontractors, to our group companies in order to ensure joint cooperation,
- To the relevant public institutions and organizations, including the relevant Security Directorates, Revenue Administration, Tax Offices, Finance, Social Security Institution, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the relevant legislation and to ensure security,
- In order to carry out the occupational health and safety processes of the relevant persons, within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the health information of the employees to the relevant health service providers and insurance companies,
- In matters related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and limited to the purpose of the request in accordance with the legislation, to prosecutor's offices, courts, enforcement offices and relevant legal institutions and organizations,
- To software, hardware, information and technology companies in Turkey and abroad in order to install computer operating systems and computer programs used within our company and to carry out maintenance and repair operations of the programs,
- In order to ensure the security of electronic data belonging to the Company, it is transferred to data processing and technology companies.
- In the domestic transfer of sensitive personal data, your personal data may be transferred in cases stipulated by law in terms of sensitive personal data other than health and sexual life, by obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned.
- For sales, marketing and advertising purposes, your personal data is transferred to advertising and marketing companies and relevant third parties in accordance with the interests of the company.
In addition to the above-mentioned groups of relevant persons, your personal data are transferred to experts, consultants, consultants, agencies, intermediary companies, employees of our company, company partners, legal, financial and tax consultants, auditors, service providers within the scope of company activities, public institutions, authorized public institutions and organizations such as ministries, judicial authorities, and persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the provisions of the payment service legislation in accordance with the legislation and limited to the purpose of transfer.
4-Methods and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data:
Your personal data Within the scope of company activities, limited to the specified purposes, filling out application forms, contracts, issuing printed forms, creating membership through technological software programs used in electronic environment, e-mail, filling out application forms, creating personnel files, arranging and executing contracts, accounting, processing financial information for the establishment and maintenance of financial and social rights, performing sales transactions, processing personal data received for the purpose of ensuring corporate development, visiting company buildings and annexes, website, Using mobile applications, calling our call services, complaint management systems, using market research companies and reference methods, using the fingerprint system, which is a personnel attendance control system for the purpose of evaluating the performance of company employees, using the video camera recording system to ensure indoor and outdoor security in the company's buildings and annexes, due to your explicit consent, it is processed and collected by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
In accordance with the legal regulations to which our company is subject, in order to provide products and services by our company and in this context, in order for our company to fulfill its obligations arising from contracts and legal legislation in a complete and accurate manner, your personal data and sensitive personal data are processed based on the explicit consent of the person concerned.
In addition, within the scope of your contact with our company, your personal data is processed without explicit consent in the following cases.
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of contracts between our Company and third real and legal persons,
- It is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- The personal data has been made public by the data subject himself/herself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Because it is expressly provided for in the law,
In accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and Article 5/1-h of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation, it is processed, collected and transferred limited to the purposes specified.
5- Rights of the Personal Data Subject (Right of Application) :
You can send your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 "regulating the rights of the data subject" to the e-mail address of the relevant person, who is the GoodCars Rental Personal Data Owner as the data controller according to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller(3), with documents identifying your identity, Secure Electronic Signature, mobile signature or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the Electronic Mail address you have notified to our company and registered in our company's system, by using the Personal Registered address of the person concerned, by sending an e-mail to our company's address, by your personal application, by the application you will make through a Notary Public or by the methods determined by the PDP Institution.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; everyone can apply to the data controller and request information about him/her;
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to Article 13/1 of the PDP Law No. 6698, you are required to submit your applications to our Company in writing or by the above written methods determined by the PDP Institution in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights. Our Company, your requests in the application,
shall be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board will be charged. In this context, if the relevant person's application is answered in writing, no fee will be charged up to ten pages, and a transaction fee of 1 TL will be charged for each page above ten pages. In the event that the response to the application is given in electronic recording media such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the amount of the cost required by the recording media.